Skip to main content

IT IS EARNED!!

“If my dad or mom says something as stupid as what you just said, please insult him or her cause I’m about to insult you”, said my elder sister when she was narrating one of them stories from her “school days”.

Respect goes both ways y’all!! 

I’m not very sure but I think this is an African thing, everyone uses “age” as an excuse to insult people and honestly it just shows how ignorant Africans are.

Lol, like how they call us back to greet... y’all think we didn’t see you in the first place?? 😂

Look, respect is earned. Start by respecting yourself. There are certain things people say that are not necessary.




So, I had a little banter with someone in church and while scolding me, my dad said I shouldn’t refer to that person that disrespectfully cause she’s older than my elder sister and I bluntly told him that my sister wouldn’t say the kind of things she said to me to anyone, regardless of their age 🤷🏼‍♀️

Most of y’all pride in being called “uncle” and “Aunty” but do y’all act like Uncles and Aunties? And why... oh Jesus, why is it so important?
Is that what you were named?? Is it your real nammmmeee??? Lmao 😂 
Y’all should free me jare 

You say we are “backward” but how “forward” are y’all?? Lol, I refuse to be childish 😏😏
I can’t even say too much about this... 
I hope you all catch my drift though.

Give respect to whom respect is due.

Hey loves, don’t forget to share, subscribe and share again 🤪🤪
You’re loved ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain In My Chest

The last few days of this year have been the roughest for me. A week after losing my phone and all my documents in it, my family (dad and younger sisters) and I were involved in a very fatal accident but glory be to God, no life was lost. Yes, I do realize that it was a total miracle but that doesn't quiet the voices in my head. To say I feel lost would be putting it lightly cause as it stands, the only thing that pushes past the thick wall of numbness I feel is excruciating pain and it comes from my chest. I'm in the midst of family but I haven't felt more alone in my life. This year has hammered something into my head ----- NO ONE OWES YOU SHIT!!! Lol, it hurts really bad and I won't lie cause I've promised to keep it real 💯 It hurts cause everyone seems to be having so much fun, oblivious to the pain I'm feeling and honestly it's no one's fault. I don't know what 2019 holds but it's gotta be freaking epic considering how sad I am even

Are Zodiacs Real?

Recently, I’ve been in a lot of discussions (interesting ones actually) concerning this particular topic.  I’m not going to take sides. No. But let’s think of it, shall we?? How come everyone born around a particular time, somehow have similar attributes. How come? Remember, you’d never believe what you don’t understand and this idea of telling a person’s behavior based on their time of birth has been there since anyone can remember. It is said to have originated from our ancestors ability to tell the time of the day by the position of the sun. To avoid boring you all out, here’s a  link  for those who want to read more about the history of Zodiacs, the difference between astrology and astronomy, numerology and all that? NB: You do realize that people can share the same traits and still have some differences, yeah? Why? Because we grow up under different circumstances, in different homes with different beliefs. For example: I’m a Virgo, my zodiac says I’m shy, I know I’m shy but it’s h

An Excerpt... Please share your thoughts 💖💖

I stood there, my glock 17 in my hands, aimed at his chest. I'd rehearsed lines for this moment but then, staring him in the eye I didn't think it was worth it. I should have gone for the slow death option, I tilted my head to the left a bit so I could study the look in his eyes. I was standing face to face with the love of my life but not for long. I'd watched them transition from slight annoyance ( he didn't like being disturbed as apparently that's what I had been doing for a while) to amusement to disbelief to fear and then... horror. I smiled. I licked my lips- I'm going to be the last thing he sees before he dies, I should make it worth his while. I should make it worth my while too. Oh Lord, he was so handsome. Couldn't recall how many nights I had stayed up watching that face, he looked so magnificent in his sleep. I loved how he smiled in his sleep like he was responding to a private joke. Couldn't recall how many kisses I had planted on th